I am back for my weekly post. This past week has been full of trials for my family and partner. J finally got her positive test tuesday morning from her dr. But wednesday was started with tears and heart ache as she miscarried hers and K's babies. She went in Friday for a D&C where she was transferred via ambulance to hospital er. She then discovered she was 9 weeks with twins. J is still having heartache but is doing okay.
Tuesday S and KN decided to destroy their bedroom. In a fit of rage I punch a wall (did not damage wall) and sprained my wrist. But thankfully I was able to clean kids room easily and wrist is doing better.
Today A swallowed a penny, so far no complications. He went to urgent care and it is moving along smoothly. He is getting closer and closer to walking each day. Before I know it he will be running.
I am emotionally unsure about things. I love both K and J but lately (past 2ish weeks) I have noticed J prefers K over myself. It makes me feel bad and unloved by her. I wish I could express this to her but i can't. especially not after her past week of hell and on going weeks/months of hell to come. How do I do this? Is there going to be a tighter bond between her and him? I am lost and confused.
No comments:
Post a Comment