Friday, July 8, 2016

Two weeks in one.

I missed last weeks due to the Holiday (July 4th) and having family get togethers. But on the first I took J in for her confirmation appt and ultrasound she passed everything and is now just healing. She has to have 1-2 cycles before she will be cleared to try again for a baby.

Baby AJ took and swallowed a penny 2 weeks ago and now its nowhere to be found but he is backed up. so miralax her we come. KN (daughter) cut her hair and is being a pain with potty training. I just want to cry. S is being a  handful like normal. Hubby K and I are doing good. I am recovering from some medical issues that were caused on the 3rd.

We went to a family BBQ and a cousin was starting an argument about my kids, i threw ice at her and she hit me multiple times in the back of the head and in the back. i have been having Mini seizures since then but am doing ok otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment